Saturday 27 December 2014

Currently Reading

Hey guys, it's been a while, hasn't it? I've been on here to update my December wrap-up, but I haven't posted anything in a few weeks, so I thought I'd tell you what I'm currently reading.

I'm one of those horrible, confusing people that read several books at the same time. I start books and don't ever pick them up again, instead turning to something else. So, these are the books I am currently in the middle of or have started within the last couple of months, and ones that I plan on finishing very soon.

Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan


This is the one that I'm really into at the moment. I just started it today, and I'm already 100 pages in. It's fast paced and keeps you entertained, and I'm really enjoying the writing style. It's a Christmas book, and even though Christmas is over, I'm still very much in the holiday spirit and this is a great read this time of year. 

My True Love Gave To Me: Twelve Holiday Stories edited by Stephanie Perkins


According to my ereader, I am 8% done this book. I've only read the first story, which I really enjoyed. I plan on finishing this before the new year, even though again, this is a holiday book and the holidays are basically over. 

Sophie's Choice by William Styron


I'm only about 20 pages into this book, but I'm enjoying it so far. It's a massive book, and I know it's going to send me on an emotional journey, one that I'm not sure I'm ready for. I'm taking my time with this one, but I hope to get further into it very soon. 

Bone by Jeff Smith


I'm reading the bind up of all of the volumes, which is massive. I'm 235 pages in out of 1341. I left this in my dorm room though, so I haven't been able to pick it up at all this month. I'm hoping to finish this within the first couple months of the new year though! It's just a fun, light read. 

So, these are the four books that I'm currently into! I'd like to finish the first two by the end of December (3 days!), but the other two I'm taking my time with. I need 2 more books to complete my Goodreads goal, so I hope I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment