Monday 1 December 2014

Welcome!

Hello, friends! Welcome to my blog!

My name is Whitney, and I'm creating this blog as a way of publishing my reviews and hopefully helping others when deciding what to read next. You'll mostly find book reviews and book related things here, with a dash of movies and TV shows if I watch something I feel like reviewing/talking about! You'll also probably find some posts discussing writing, and if I'm feeling courageous I might post some of my own.

I read a lot of YA, but also a lot of classics and literature. I love books written for children, adults, and everyone in between!

Some future reviews you can expect for me are:

  • Mara Dyer Trilogy by Michelle Hodkin | Series Review
  • The Stranger by Albert Camus | Book Review
  • Poetry Discussion
  • What I Read in November/Plan to Read in December
  • And many more!
I still haven't quite figured out what format I'm going to review in quite yet, so bear with me if I'm a little all over the place to start. 

Thanks for reading, stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment